Saturday, September 20, 2008

Part 4

I looked around and as if an answer to my question, I heard a window break, the pieces scattering the street, though you could hardly separate the new from the old, and as I looked up a woman in her mid-forties was grasping at the window pane. Her clothes were torn, her head bloodied up and her hair was matted down, I'm guessing she was blond, but it was hard to tell. Her hands clutched at the sides of the window frame like you would if you were pulling yourself out from the pool. She managed to get about a third of her body out when arms shot out a round her, grasping at her waste, tearing at her until her upper half tumbled out of the window, making the most horrific noise I have ever heard in my life, like a bone-filled watermelon. Blood and organs poured down the side of the building until it was pulled inside.

The fuck was I supposed to do? I fuckin ran is what I did. I ran and ran and ran, avoiding the screams coming from my surroundings, that is until I heard a very different sound.

Three very loud bangs went off, so I detoured that direction. If someone's got a gun and is using it, they're worth saving, know what I mean? So I sneak down this alley, making damn sure it was clear beforehand, then climb up a fire escape, in case shit gets real where the guns at. I Checked the window to make sure there wouldn't be any fun surprises and look over at the action and what do I see? This gorgeous cop bitch. Big tits, beautiful face and hips ooooooooo. She was a red head too and I love me a firecracker. SO i see her getting surrounded and think to myself why don't I save this nice lady and maybe she'll repay me with some action later, you know when shit dies down. I pulled my pig dick out and sick shots later there were six dead crazies, all head shots baby.

End of Chapter 1

No comments: