Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chapter 1 part 3

After I knew that pig was dead, I grabbed his ammo clip and honest to God I had to stop myself because I didn't have a damn clue where to go. I guess I could go home, but then what? Not like I can stay in that shithole forever. I could hunt down my girl and my ex,but knowing her, she's already dead......or one of them. She was a good fuck but damn was she dumb, and I mean "Jessica Simpson chicken of the sea" dumb. She was probably at work and left Kylie at home with the babysitter. My best bet was to head to her place, which was a mile fucking away on 3rd street, but it's not like I have other shit to do. So I'm walking down Paulding because it's a wide, which gave me time to react to any crazies that want a piece, ignoring the violence around me. The mayhem would have been too much for some; a body impaled on a stop sign with several littered around it, my guess being a bunch of poor bastards lost hope when shit went down. Good riddance I say. Those panicked pussies would have just dragged the rest of us down. I'm not getting killed because of some suicidal cunt can't handle the shitstain life has become.

The whole street was a mess, I had to watch myself because it was so easy to step on some broken glass, shards of metal, hell slipping in blood was an easy bet since it was fucking everywhere. The place looked like a damn meat factory. Kind of smelled like one too at this point. Thank God it wasn't terribly hot today. I started thinking about my girl when I stepped in something, slipped and fell. It was a fucking intestine that wound up to its source, hidden between two cars like he was trying to get away. AS I got up, attempting to brush myself off, ringing what I could out of my newly crimson shirt, it hit me.

Where the fuck were all them?

No comments: